
I am back online! Dusty is out tonight, so I finally get control of the computer. It isn't on a website that is showing every single score and play of every single hockey game that is going on tonight. Sheesh!
My ankle is still crappy, but I am still trying to work out. Mexico is coming up quick!
This is a picture of my tree that was soooooooooooooo beautiful in my back yard. One day I went outside and I swear angels were singing and shining a light on it...Ok that was the sun, and the song on my I-pod...but whatever!
Also, it has started...the Grizwalds times a thousand have started with the blow up decor. Ugh, ugh, ugh.....
I tried to get a better picture - what you can't see here in the dark is a giant blow up spider too! Yikes!
OK - these pictures really suck, but you get the point!!!
I will have to take a day time one that may turn out better. After this is a blow up turkey - no kidding....


Well, I finally found a meeting that I like too. Saturday at 12:15. Plenty of time for me to sleep in AND take in a meeting. I went for the second time last weekend and even talked. It seems like a good group.
No comments:
Post a Comment